- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
We charge a flat rate of $16.95 for standard delivery within Australia.
We charge a flat rate of $21.95 for standard delivery to Australian Bio-security states. This includes Western Australia, Northern Territory & Tasmania.
We charge a flat rate of $24.95 for express delivery within Australia. Express post is not available on larger orders and/or items. This is not available for Bio-security states.
Free shipping on orders over $300 - This total does not include shipping costs, only total product cost.
If you aren't happy with your order. we accept returns.
Buy Clivias Online
Buy Clivias Online Across Australia
When you buy Clivias online, you’ll receive what you want without wandering around for hours in a nursery, unsure where to find things and which fertiliser or pot would work best for your new seedlings. Based on years of experience, we provide you with advice about the right accessories for your Clivia plant. Let us help you decide which variation would suit your garden best and where and how you need to plant them to keep them healthy and happy.
What You Need to Know When You Buy Clivias
As with any seedlings, you need to nurture them while they are still fragile and growing into a complete plant. When to plant them, the nutrients and soil they need are your most important considerations. Here is how we can help your Clivias flourish:
- Care kit. We recommend that you purchase our care kit when you buy Clivia seedlings. It includes growth concentrate, protection spray and support pellets. It is 100% organic and made in Australia for 12 to 24 plants to flourish in.
- Varieties. We stock orange, pastel, yellow and apricot. Most Clivias usually take three to four years to flower, while the yellow variety may take even longer.
- Best spot. Clivias are not fans of full sun, and they prefer shaded areas under trees or in a pot on your windowsill. They need protection from harsh midday and afternoon sun as well as frost.
These beautiful flowers will brighten up your winter garden with their colour, and they are hardy, but be sure not to overwater them in pots as their fleshy roots may rot.
Clivias Online and More
We want to ensure that you have a happy, healthy garden all year round, and we stock different flowers to add charm and elegance to your garden.
- Agapanthus. This plant tolerates hot, humid conditions well, is very hardy and doesn’t need much water or attention. It makes for a beautiful driveway border as they are lush, colourful, and beautiful. They flower early spring and may reflower mid-summer or late autumn.
- Day lilies. These colourful, hardy plants are perfect for a beginner gardener, and they flower almost all year round in spring, summer and autumn.
- Frangipani. You may have seen this flower in many Hawaiian travel programmes as it represents a woman’s romantic status, depending on where and how it is worn. Just like on the island, they love full sun and little water.
- Peach can be a magnitude of colours, from the lightest of yellow to creams and pinks
- Lucky Dips can be any Colour!
- Photos used for illustrative purposes only. This is because the colours vary due to a magnitude of variations within Clivias.
- Orange - Simply an Orange Clivia
- Pastel colours range from the lightest apricots to the deepest salmon. It is such a vast range of colours with pinks being the most popular.- Bi - Colour is a two-coloured Clivia
- Q. How many clivias is in 1 Lucky dip? A. 1 Clivia plant.
Why Oldboy’s Flowers is a Trusty Online Supplier
Our love for gardening means that we will only give you the best seedlings, liquid fertiliser and advice on when and how to plant. There is nothing more satisfying than seeing your hard work in full bloom. You can plan your garden and plant sections of one specific colour or mix and match flowers of different colours for a more natural growth pattern. Contact us if you want more information about our Clivia Miniata.